LUBBOCK MEALS ON WHEELS
“Respecting the dignity of every human being, no matter their need or physical condition, Lubbock Meals on Wheels will provide nutritious home-delivered meals to those who are homebound, elderly, or disabled. We shall seek to break the social isolation experienced by the homebound, by providing warm, caring, friendly contact through our volunteers.”
Lubbock Meals on Wheels, Inc. was founded in 1971. We provide home-delivered meals to eligible residents of the City of Lubbock, and other communities through contract. We currently serve over 700 people, delivering 54 routes each day.
Serving as an integral member of the LMOW team, the Development Coordinator (DC) is responsible for helping the Assistant Director in the implementation of a Fund Raising and Marketing/Public Relations plan. Maintains computerized donor database system recording cash and non-cash contributions, provides all related correspondence, provides reports, and reviews this information with the Accountant and Assistant Director. Works with volunteers and committees.
Salary based on education and experience.
8:00am – 4:30pm Mon-Fri. (occasional nights/weekends)
Health insurance fully paid by LMOW.
Paid vacation, paid sick leave, emergency leave and 9 – 10 holidays per year.
Matched retirement plan
- Bachelor degree in marketing/PR, business, hospitality, financial planning or other related fields preferred.
- Two years of related experience may be substituted for one year of college.
- Five years of related experience required.
- High School degree required.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, including ability to set priorities and manage multiple tasks
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to achieve goals in a collaborative manner
- Excellent communication skills to include, speaking (in person and on the phone) and writing
- Strong knowledge of and proficiency with computers, Outlook, Word, Excel, and client data management systems
- Ability to work with confidential material
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must be insurable for automobile insurance and capable of driving a van
- Must pass background check
- Fast paced with significant personal interaction
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
- Minimal reaching, bending, and stooping.
- Sitting for extended periods of time
- Dexterity of hands and fingers
- Vehicle required to perform duties
to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 806-791-1835.
Position will remain open until filled.